Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Magnificant Belated Birthday

I thought we would have a simple gathering
I thought we would have a ktv session
I thought we would have a dinner at katong
But I never thought to have a surprised birthday celebration from them (I really forget liao).

I was touched by the every movement from them, a surprised birthday celebration at Aston.

To: Shiqin (coordinator), ting (his gf), Fonda, Weitian, Kian Heng and Steven, all of you have created a fantastic day for me. Thanks a million to u all.

1st of all, I made a trip to parkway parade by taking bus service 966 (11 bus-stops only from blk 195). After I have alighted at the destination, weitian and shiqin waved at me.. lol. ok..so I approached to them and we walked to katong shopping centre to teo heng ktv. The KTV over there is cheap and whatsmore, we can bring our own food to eat there too. Moreover, they provide latest songs. When I reached there, the girls were already singing as I was late.. lol.. Sorry!! haha.. I didnt mean to be late coz I was told to reach at a certain time. That was my first time listening them singing. I could tell they were enjoying the scenario. The most important factor in KTV is to enjoy. We sang till 7pm then we rushed for dinner at Aston. They served the food with very reasonable price. yummy, tasty and worth the value.
























And lastly, Thanks for the present guys. You all really understand me very well. haha

No comments: