Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Food Fiesta

15th May 2009 Part 1
On this particular day, my stomach grew rounder because I had dimsum buffet with my HRM clique at Happy restaurant haha. The food was so nice that I felt like ordering them again. To my surprise , they treated me for this session. I was so touched that they all know on that is is my belated birthday. Thanks a million!!! The pictures shows them all.


really yumyum haha



I think I was really enjoying the food very much


and This lady Ruyuan, forever taking photos.. haha


My HRM buddy William


looks like william is enjoying this food heaven more than me haha


Heres Mich cheese


lastly the group photo

After that, we went to bugis for "shopping". William introduced to us this new shopping mall called Iluma. The design of this building is creative. As for the interior, some of the shops located at level 1 are not yet opened. Most of the shops located at level 2 and above have already started. Not a very huge place but It can be a place to chill.

15th may Part 2
Afterwhich, Mich, Ruyuan and i met our friends respectively for dinner. William went home for house keeping. I met my former DCNT 04 classmates Tintin, Kliff, Yuehe, Alan, Des and I at Hong Hu Restaurant for steamboat and at the same time we celebrated belated birthdays (tintin and I) and advanced birthday (Kliff). The food is not bad but needs more improvement. not much varieties.







I also went to Iluma on the very next day for Waraku. This time was Edwin treated us wahahaha.. Thanks Edwin!! He also invited tintin, Fredrick and Ghee Cheng. I recalled one of the staff over there was funny and friendly.






Thats sums up my week.. oh ya.. Congrats to Manchester United who have won 3 titles in a row. XD

No comments: